Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1167 Third Street South


Very frequently, since I was a little girl, I would go on holidays with my family to the Gulf of Mexico and visit Naples, Florida. Every time in Naples, I must visit my favorite boutique, Marissa Collections. I was first introduced to Marissa as a young girl by accompanying my mother on shopping trips and sitting on the plush white sofas. Walking up to the glass door, I felt like I was about to enter Barbie's Dream Mall. This boutique is where I first learned the wonders of mixing high-end labels with everyday basics.

Today, I don't have to wait to go on family holidays to visit an old friend, I can shop her website and visit her facebook page. Also, Marissa Collections always has free shipping within the U.S. This 33 year old, 9,000 square foot boutique is a must visit. Marissa carries and endless list of favorite designers, from DVF, Earnest Sewn, Ports 1961, Marc Jacobs, McQueen, Escada, and many more. With in-store boutiques for Micheal Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino & Brunello Cucinelli, you will be in heaven.

If you have the chance to make a trip down to Naples, be sure to check out their website for upcoming trunk shows and other in-store events. Marissa Collections should be on the list of any jet-setting fashionista!

No comments: